Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband ### is suffering with addiction. I want my husband back.
Replies
15
Views
436
Please brethren, I still need more of your prayers on liberation from betting addiction. Betting addiction is always plunging me into debts. Help me with your prayers. I really do appreciate all your efforts in time past and present. You have prayed for me in the past and I saw results. This is...
Replies
9
Views
143
I ask for prayer in overcoming a porn addiction
Replies
13
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,134
Messages
16,807,568
Members
650,574
Latest member
Ethosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom