About credit###

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord 🙏 My name is ###. Please pray for ### and ### family because of struggling with a lot of problems. Small earrings, we don't have any other sources, still now our situation is in very critical positions, only suicide both are in ### family. Please pray for ### and ### family.
Replies
10
Views
156
I humbly give god all the glory HONOUR and praise I take no credit for any of my accomplishments because it is the lords doing and it is great in my eyes amen
Replies
15
Views
225
LIFE IN MY CREDIT IS HEALED FROM PAST ISSUES I GET THE NEGATIVITY OFF MY STUDENT LOAN UNDER CONTROL GET A SECOND JOB THATS A GOOD THIBG IN SECRET. I GET MY CREDIT CARD GET THE DODGE CHARGER VERY LOW DOWN PAYMENT OR PAID IN FULL LOW PAYMENTS MIRACLES & A SECRET ADDRESS I CAN GET MARRIED EVEN...
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom