Abba thank You for my ###, for his life, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba thank You for my ###, for his life, health and love, Abba he doesn't know the real You, he follows the inheritance he has grown in, but I know it is a blessing that he lives with my ### now, Lord I pray that You keep him healthy and open to listen, when I go there I pray that You speak through me and touch his heart, also that You comfort him for he still mourns my ### and ###, I pray that You comfort him and save him in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every girlfriend my dad has had have been abusive. Verbal or physical. They have had all problems besides some. He also has gotten really unlucky in his life and is still living with us at ###. Everything he does fails in a way and it's all bad luck for him. Please pray for his life to change...
Replies
12
Views
186
Oh lord we give thanks to you for our family and ask you to continue blessing us. We ask you to deliver my brother ### , from the spirit of alcoholism. Please , pray for him to stop drinking alcohol and open the doors of blessings for him in his business and marital life. May he live a Godly...
Replies
10
Views
409
Esther 4:16 : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,302
Messages
16,820,988
Members
651,312
Latest member
Sydouwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom