A prayer of protection and financial blessing this pandemic

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, I thank you everyday for the food we have on the table. I thank you for protecting me and my family. Please continue to keep us safe from the virus. Lord may I always be of help to my family especially this time of financial crisis. Shower us with your loving grace, mercy, financial abundance, love and protection. Please hear my prayers. Thank you in advance, I claim it Lord. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏
Amen💕💕
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Please pray for me, my husband, and our daughter. Please pray that God will protect us from untimely death, accidents, serious illness, and all harm, especially since our daughter is still very young. Please pray that God will bless us with long, healthy lives according to His...
Replies
11
Views
195
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
7
Views
123
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strength to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,496
Messages
16,811,692
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom