A Prayer For ###...to Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemyson

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lupe is the girlfriend of my son ###, he was sentenced on January 8, 2014, to 180 months in prison. And he's the only son I have, can you imagine how I am feeling when he's just 29 years old. His girlfriend has his daughter; she is just 11 months old. Lupe seems to be very controlling with my son ###; it seems that she's always making him feel bad.

She's become so negative towards me and my son; I feel that she's not close to God like before. She also takes advantage of me by babysitting when she told me she would pay me. More and more, it's less money than before. She gets paid every 2 weeks and never thinks of paying me. She is the one to offer me money for babysitting my granddaughter.

I have medical problems, and she thinks it's not hard for me. I started to study Criminal Law to help my son with his case, but then she came along, which I don't mind; only that I don't like the fact of how she is with me. She calls and asks what I'm doing; I have my own life to live. She is very demanding about everything. I don't know what to do because of the way she is. She says she loves my son but yet tries to take advantage of me.

I haven't told my son, but I just don't want her to know my personal life and not to take advantage of me. I pray to God that she changes before it's too late.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, i wanted to change the job from ### to ### or ### type of job soon because my parents will be leaving the country soon because we are in ### ### country i was born in ### and when i was ### old i came here in ### now ### have passed. Once my parents go away i will be all alone without...
Replies
11
Views
177
Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
146
Dear Heavenly Father Lord, whoever needs this prayer cause the right people to see it in Jesus name I pray for the one reading this and that You Lord bring hope to their heart and healing to any anxious thinking, reassure them that You are in control of any situation that looks grim in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom