S
start
Guest
Lord,
this is 3rd time for this prayer request. I still not receive prayer answer from Lord.
I am still panic on my situation. I am in need for Life miracle, financial miracle, this is to solve and cover my problem and my need now.
Time is running fast, I still struggling my problem and not yet solve. I seem like a sinner because my daughter follow me live like hell. Lord please don't let me continue this kind of living. HEAL ME LORD!
Please Lord cast off my problem. Rebuild my life. Make my mountain strong, because Thee is my living GOD I so that have faith and brave to go through my life.
Lord, I pray in the name of Jesus miracle come true. AMEN!
this is 3rd time for this prayer request. I still not receive prayer answer from Lord.
I am still panic on my situation. I am in need for Life miracle, financial miracle, this is to solve and cover my problem and my need now.
Time is running fast, I still struggling my problem and not yet solve. I seem like a sinner because my daughter follow me live like hell. Lord please don't let me continue this kind of living. HEAL ME LORD!
Please Lord cast off my problem. Rebuild my life. Make my mountain strong, because Thee is my living GOD I so that have faith and brave to go through my life.
Lord, I pray in the name of Jesus miracle come true. AMEN!
