A new place

Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons
 
We continue to lift up your housing needs in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are grateful that you have given us the opportunity to intercede on your behalf. We stand in agreement with you, asking the Lord to provide a suitable three-bedroom house for rent as He wills. As February has come and gone it is our hope that the Lord has provided. However, if this request has not been answered yet, please do not be discouraged. His ways are higher than our ways, and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. Keep trusting in His perfect timing. Feel free to post your request again.

Please update us with a praise report if God has opened the right door for you, so we can all rejoice with you. Remember, we serve a God who is faithful and who loves to answer our prayers according to his will. We continue to pray for your needs in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in myself my daughters my mom and who we want to be with who THATS A GOOD THING FOR US THAT WE want to Marry greatly our pets greatly gets our own place to live STAY WITH OUR PASSPORTS WE ARE REDEEMED EVERY DAY GREATLYYYYYYYYY FROM HAVING TO BE TRAPPED IN ### COVERED WITH TORMENTING DEMONS...
Replies
10
Views
185
Life in I get a new place to live where I can be happy URGENTLY WHERE IM SEEING MY FAMILY HAVING GREAT COMMUNICATION WITH THEM HEALED LIKE NORMAL FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY no more delay SETBACK FOR no reason IN EVERY AREA IF MY LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY .. No more AI chat bots APP CRAP GAMES STING...
Replies
10
Views
162
Life in I get another job new place to live that I can just have normal returned to me I don’t need nothing great as if I do try to happy or have dreams come true air or family heaven air I will be tortured even more for it. Life in I get a new job that is near the beach where I can be a secret...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom