A man for me ❤

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Life partner for me.
Lord bring him quickly easily effortlessly. I am tired of waiting. I.am ###.
Give me strategies, prayers, faith. If I know him or not...❤ amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Godly partner for me for a lifetime. Very good, gentle, caring, patient, compassionate man. Brave and intelligent. Romantic relationship leading to marriage. I am ###.
Replies
8
Views
212
Jesus LORD healvenly Father YAHWEH , I feel lonely i have always felts lonely . My ex husbnd never showed me love nor appreciation .. BRING ME A MAN THAT is for me you pick him this time in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
342
I want to find and get married to a matured, emotionally secure and responsible man who can connect to me deeply emotionally and form safe bonding with me. I want him to support me and my children in every aspect and provide a stable, consistent, secure presence. I want to share a life of love...
Replies
9
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom