A confession of my sins..I have given in to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulButterfly

Servant of All
A confession of my sins..I have given in to anxiety and temptations. Please pray Lord Jesus to remove my sins and strongholds from my body and mind. I confess every wrong thing I do, think and say. I have a few weaknesses which I need to stop and turn into strengths. Please pray for God's mercy upon me. My health and mind to be blessed. My ### to receive a miracle with her husband and son. ###'s salvation. I'm sorry Jesus. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.. God bless you all..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have given up on you and I don't need you anymore and going to church , prayer will be the last of the list to non existent.
Replies
9
Views
305
Boasting in Weakness 2 Cor 12:9, Confession of Sins of Tongue, etc 2 Chron 7:14 Dan 9:20 James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness... Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, THEN I Will...
Replies
12
Views
192
Confession of Sin, 2 Chron 7:14, Dan 9:20, James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness, Boasting in Insults, 2 Cor 12:9 Slow to Anger Thread starterNochaeld Start dateThursday at 4:09 AM Tagscountry: united states righteousness sin tongue weakness 1 2 Next Jump to new Unwatch...
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom