A Change

  • Thread starter Thread starter MARIE QUETELIE LACHAUD
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MARIE QUETELIE LACHAUD

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FINANCE BY THE END OF THAT MONTH I HAVE TO GO TO THE COURT TO PAY SOME MONEY TO SAVE MY APARTMENT UNTIL NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I BELEIVE THAT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST NEVER CHANGE AND HE ALWAYS THERE TO SAVE US. PLEASE PRAY ALSO FOR MY FUTURE HUSBAND THAT I CAN BE IN CONTACT WITH THE RIGHT CHRISTIAN MAN. THANK YOU
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

U-R-N-My-Prayers,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, I ask provision for ###. Thank you Heavenly Father for we know that you have already orchestrated a favorable outcome.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, i wanted to change the job from ### to ### or ### type of job soon because my parents will be leaving the country soon because we are in ### ### country i was born in ### and when i was ### old i came here in ### now ### have passed. Once my parents go away i will be all alone without...
Replies
11
Views
176
These days I just find myself so sad and jealous. Jealous of opportunities I didn’t take because I was scared and the only thing that comforts me is maybe God was protecting me from things I couldn’t see. Pray for me to let go of the things I can’t change and look forward and ahead.
Replies
12
Views
188
Please Dear lord let the cost of the oil change go through today on chase thNk you lord amen
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom