10 pm drilling machine!!!!!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Its 8 pm and someone in the building is doing construction works with the drilling machine. Lord please I want to rest before sleep!!
Replies
10
Views
347
Please no drilling machine and hammer today 😭😭😭😭😭 and this whole weekend. I need to recover from digestive issues and get rest, sleep, peace from multiple obligations and problems in my life, sorrow, frustration, stress, etc. I eat only soups for my stomach... I need to have peace to meditate...
Replies
7
Views
169
Unbeleivable its saturday 4 pm and my neighbour is drilling in the bulding and using hammer!!! And house order is no drilling after 3 am!!!! Its agreed on the last meeting!!! I dont know why the men in my building are so rebellious???
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom