Vargisar

Disciple of Prayer
1) I pray for my ### not bury any of her remaining children, but three have done,
2) I break and loose myself and every member of my family from all hidden evil covenants and vows of sudden death running in my family.
3) Father, put an end to every marital delay in my life.
4) Lord please, put an end to every fruitless effort in my life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the sake of humanity—my mother’s humanity and my brother’s—what became of the cottage and the quest to conquer the world through labor, livelihood, clothing, and land ownership, only to end up with absolutely nothing? What remained of the family legacy? What was that legacy? What The Lord el...
Replies
10
Views
179
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
171
Dear brothers and sisters My mother in aged care has deteriorated with cancer and dementia and she doesn’t eat or drink much and sleeps all day My father and I who feed her every day have tried but are exhausted The paramedics will assess her to see if it’s a virus or she’s at end of life I...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,362
Messages
16,798,855
Members
649,870
Latest member
Nalietseurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom