Bartusremer

Disciple of Prayer
1: I pray for healing for my sons eye sight.
2: That God blesses my husbands finances, he has been struggling all these years, but all his effort seems not working. I pray that God will give him wisdom and bless whatever he lays his hand to do, that God's favour and blessings will increase in his life. And he will serve God like never before.
3: I pray for increase in my business, increase grace and favour, blessings of God all around me that men will begin to wonder.
4: for God to heal my sister of HIV and every member of my family to remain in God's divine health. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my ### is suffering from h1n1 and also liver function damage , now in ICU, pray for a total healing
Replies
13
Views
144
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
104
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She quit eating her dry food about 5 days ago... got her into the Vet and she most likely has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. They gave her anti-naseua meds and an appetite stimulant. So far, praise God, this is seeming to help. She ate a tiny...
Replies
10
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom