02=03-2010 Dear prayer intercessors, Pray for me that GOD

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-634
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-634

Guest
02=03-2010

Dear prayer intercessors,

Pray for me that GOD almighty accept my me.

My prayers to achieve good heath and breakthrough in financial blessings have not been answered. I have sent numerous prayer requests to other prayer websites since June ### without any results forthcoming. I seek your divine intervention with your help. I ask God forgiveness of my past sins. Do not publish this prayer request to general public.

Warm regards,

###

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer intercessors, please support me in prayer! May our Heavenly Father cleanse and eradicate forever, every demonic force or wicked spirit from the home (apartment) in which I live, in the Name and Blood of Jesus Christ. I feel oppressed and attacked by the enemy of our souls, but I...
Replies
10
Views
384
Dear prayer intercessors: Let’s respond to the call for prayer from everywhere today, ###, according to 2 Chronicles 7:14: “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive...
Replies
9
Views
328
Dear Prayer Intercessors Can you pray for my friend’s husband. He was admitted in the hospital ### days ago with shortness of breath. They are still doing tests on him. We are hoping he will be negative of the virus. She is taking it very bad. Thanks
Replies
15
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,408
Messages
16,822,416
Members
651,366
Latest member
Othoasorerton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom