P
praysite-634
Guest
02=03-2010
Dear prayer intercessors,
Pray for me that GOD almighty accept my me.
My prayers to achieve good heath and breakthrough in financial blessings have not been answered. I have sent numerous prayer requests to other prayer websites since June ### without any results forthcoming. I seek your divine intervention with your help. I ask God forgiveness of my past sins. Do not publish this prayer request to general public.
Warm regards,
###
###
Dear prayer intercessors,
Pray for me that GOD almighty accept my me.
My prayers to achieve good heath and breakthrough in financial blessings have not been answered. I have sent numerous prayer requests to other prayer websites since June ### without any results forthcoming. I seek your divine intervention with your help. I ask God forgiveness of my past sins. Do not publish this prayer request to general public.
Warm regards,
###
###
