PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
0
Views
75
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
Please pray for our son ### pray for the Lord to intercede. ### kidneys, bladder, to be in good health, ### to give up all for Jesus, ### 10 yrs old- salvation bad allergies, ### 4 yrs old- Lungs and salvation upcoming surgery, ### - salvation, ###'s daughter healing of curvature of the spine...
Replies
0
Views
91
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ### to accept the Lord as his savior, be filled with the Holy Spirit and delivered from sin and also for godly people to come into his life to help lead him to the Lord.
Replies
0
Views
72
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###'s good health and happiness, my ###'s health and mentality and for the new love of my life- Please pray for our job situation-
Replies
0
Views
89
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me I'm a young ### year-old woman who is having a giant female health scare due to a pelvic trauma. I am very scared I will have permanent nerve damage and this will greatly effect the rest of my life. I have also been suffering from severe depression for most of my life. I feel...
Replies
0
Views
99
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend whose mother died today. His mother was his life, and now he
Replies
0
Views
97
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of knee problems. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain...
Replies
0
Views
91
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
can you pray for some people I hurt today. I cursed them. I pray that God will bless them so they can move on and forgive me.
Replies
0
Views
104
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: Please pray for ### to arrive home safely. He is traveling on slick Highway I-95 in ###, where there are many, many accidents. Thank you for your prayers & God Bless all of you.
Replies
0
Views
139
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: Please pray for ### to arrive home safely. He is traveling on slick Highway I-95 in ###, where there are many, many accidents. Thank you for your prayers & God Bless all of you.
Replies
0
Views
130
PraySite Requests
P
Back
Top Bottom