Please pray for my son ### to accept the Lord as his savior, be filled with the Holy Spirit and delivered from sin and also for godly people to come into his life to help lead him to the Lord.
Dear Father in Heaven, I praise you and thank you for the wonder of your creation. Thank you for making the earth and for making us to care for it, and to know you and to love you. The past week, nature has groaned under the weight of sin - a heatwave - and your people have also. I am eternally...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Proverbs 10:8 – “The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.”
An Extended Explanation of the Verse:
This proverb contrasts two types of people: those who are wise and those who are foolish. The wise person is...
Please pray for our family. My son needs to accept Jesus as his personal Savior. He is so cold and mean...so disrespectful to his sisters and I. We love him. I have loved and cared for him to the best of my God-given ability for his entire life. He began being emotionally and mentally abusive...