PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
DEAREST LORD OUR DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please heal this world all leaders all economies all military,all people and children with healty safety home food finances eduction travel transportation,less anger fear anxiety addictions more spirituality love understanding more love...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
I m a 25 years old man. I have been diagnosed with HIV and TB meningitis on the first of February and i have been hospitalized for more than 4 months. Still i have problem on my brain memory and on walking. I dont even really know how i got the virus as i have hadn't sexual intercourse with any...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of knee problems. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Today is AJM (our Sons) 32nd birthday. He is leaving for home today for Christmas Holidays and has long flights and 21 hours halt in Hong Kong. Abba Father We pray for thy hand of protection upon him both now and for ever. Please bless him with a wonderful spouse so that your name may be...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for me, that the lord would send a man into my life, the one and only special one for me, a true believer, who will love me as Jesus loves me, and will be honest and faithfull to me, one, that I can respect and love and really take from the lords hand. Please pray for me, that I can...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for my Mom's good health and happiness, my dad's health and mentality and for the new love of my life- Please pray for our job situation-
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
My family needs deliverance from the dark forces that have taken over our marriage, children, home and our lives in general. Pray with me for deliverance and abundant blessing for all
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
I am praying for protection, health wealth and prosperity, courage and the removal of negativity from m
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
I am praying for protection,health wealth and prosperity miracles and abundance
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
All my life I prayed that God may lead me to the woman He desires to be in my life. I have recently met a woman and my heart strongly speaks to me that this is who God has selected for me. Upon entering a relationship with her, I completely removed God from my relationship. Our relationship...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom