PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
Pray for God to bless jason with a job at the place he applied for . Pray for healing , creative miralce for candis . Pray for healing creative miralce and restoration for asher in his back that it be totally restored and healed and his ankle healed and restored and healing in his entuire...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for my daughter taniesha not to get arrested or have any charges bought against her in the fraud charges with macy let them work out a payment plan with her where she will pay off the debt. I pray for everybody involed in this case to be on her side any realized yes she was wrong but...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
hello Adrian Bonilla of Colombia and I am writing this prayer request because I am in deep need and distress. I need to please support me in prayer that through the power of God and the triumph of Christ on the cross persecucuion stops against me and against my business as well as God gives...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD OUR DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please heal this world all leaders all economies all military,all people and children with healty safety home food finances eduction travel transportation,less anger fear anxiety addictions more spirituality love understanding more love...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please bless this world all leaders all economies all military all clergy churches temples and many many places of worship all people children with health education safety. All of the weather problems throughout the world. My employment to be...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please special prayers for All Military Patricia Erin Shirley Don Diana oral chemo to be most successful PLEASE. Anne C Greg Munir Munira Khamis Mufide and Family Victoria Don Ria Baby Michelle G and family Ray S and FamilyTien Alice Al Ali...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony and Susie.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for my Mom's good health and happiness, my dad's health and mentality and for the new love of my life- Please pray for our job situation- Please pray for a financial blessing-
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
I am 31 yr old Samuel India. Please pray for me so that I can married soon. Please also pray for all the family problems at home. For peace of mind and happiness at home. Please pray for my younger brother who is not yet saved and has all sorts of bad habits including smoking and drinking.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
to be able to pay all my debts soon. to work in qatar this january. good health for all of us and be safe always.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom