PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
I am ill, have no power for my work. Feeling myself very weak. Please pray for me for healing and new strenghth. Thank you
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
My wife and i are planning to buy a house which is slightly above our budget , how ever I belive that GOD lead us to the house so I believe supernaturally he will provide to us to pay for it , we have till January 28 th , 2011 , I have praying for it regularly and so has my wife we really want...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for my Mom's good health and happiness, my dad's health and mentality and for the new love of my life- Please pray for our job situation- Please pray for a financial blessing-
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of knee problems. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
I need pray very much my wife has filed for a divorce and i am ask for everyone to pray for us I don't want this that is why I want eveyone to pray because i know that God can control this he is my best friend and my savior and the one who controls it all and holds our future in his hands so...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for healing for brandon, pray for our financial needs and my overall health. Pray for my son Jordans addiction/ Melanie
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Praying for healing from Back and Hip pain,up coming surgery- Wayne Breeden
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for God to give me understanding of his way of doing things and his processes in his word and help me discern spirits and doctrine and his Word from his point of view things . things
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for healing , creative restoration for mark in health and restoration and salvationwalling
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for genie 's husband in healing , creative restoration . Pray for favor in every part of my life . Pray for healing , creative restoration for ricky and john g. Pray for healing , creative restoration . for my loved ones . Pray for more of the Holy spirit and fresh fire . Pray for...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom