All my life I prayed that God may lead me to the woman He desires to

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

All my life I prayed that God may lead me to the woman He desires to be in my life. I have recently met a woman and my heart strongly speaks to me that this is who God has selected for me. Upon entering a relationship with her, I completely removed God from my relationship.

Our relationship ended, not badly, and I have confessed my trespasses to God. I specifically pray: Lord, if she is the woman that you have selected for my life then may your will be done and bring about restoration, but if she is not the woman you have selected for me then close this door so I may follow in your will alone and not my own wants.

I pray this prayer daily and God continues to strongly tell me that this is the woman he has willed for my life. I need prayer because I am so confused on what I must do. I know God is waiting on me to take an opportunity, but I do not know what. Pray that I may understand what God will's of me, and please pray for my restoration with the woman whom God has selected for me.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom