New Prayer Requests

Enter your new prayer request here. You can also reply to the requests of others.

My name Is Giuseppe Pompei,I want God accomplish this miracle. I want that the therapy that I take to have an effect immediately.
Replies
Views
Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. Pray for anxiety to go away and that I will be confident at work. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work Amen
Replies
Views
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
Views
please pray that my son Jakeb feels good at work today mentally and physically and isn't sick and in the bathroom. thank you. God bless you.
Replies
Views
My wife has a broken legs ,I need prayers
Replies
Views
Lord please heal my body , I trust you lord , may you help all those that are suffering as well .
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend zaheer, who is finding hard to live and cope with an attempted suicide. Thank you.
Replies
Views
GT
With the power and blood of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit I pray for Glen please lord please I pray for all areas of his life give him wisdom guidance courage and strength to overcome his addictions and homelessness. Give him food shelter and family and good friends. Open his heart and body...
Replies
Views
My brother attempted to commit suicide, and is in an induced coma…..please help me pray
Replies
Views
I need prayer in dealing with a co worker who is moody, unhappy, and I feel like I never now whether or not they are going to be mad at me or even speak in a friendly manner. I am worn out from this person. Thanks, and blessings Carie B.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom