New Prayer Requests

Enter your new prayer request here. You can also reply to the requests of others.

Good health, healing, strong angelic protection and peaceful mind as well as long happy lives for D, D, A, E and everything related to them(job, businesses, properties, incomes, pets, ideas, relationships etc.). No weapon formed against them shall prosper. God's will in their lives. Psalm 91...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, Open the eyes and soul of Johan to perceive the truths of your kingdom. Grant Johan spiritual insight to discern your guidance in every aspect of his life. Help Johan see beyond the visible and embrace the mysteries of Your divine plan. May Your light guide him back to the path of...
Replies
Views
Salvation for my family. To be able to live in this house for a long time and when the time comes to move I have a place to move to with myself and my animals. Linda's healing of cancer. Need to catch the stray cat and give it a home . Need healing for my foot injury and high blood pressure
Replies
Views
Please pray for favor for TB and I. Our neighbors are suing for no reason trying to get money. Our attorney are trying to show them this is a frivolous lawsuit. We're having to pay so much money to the attorney to represent/defend us. Please pray God expose them and touch their hearts letting...
Replies
Views
Please pray over wanting unnecessary goods and wishing for exorbitant things not in the scope of the LORD'S interest. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Asking for a prayer request. A prayer to bring back the guy I dated and cared for more than anything else whose special to me back into my life as he deeply regrets meeting me and is scared to the point he was taking out restraining orders and sent a cease and desist letter . I deeply hurt...
Replies
Views
My request is for me to regain back my personal space which has been violated for a period due to certain circumstances
Replies
Views
Healing, protection and peace for my family, deliver us from evil
Replies
Views
Need a good understanding, clarity, guidance❤️‍🩹
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I call on you today , My husband Samuel just lost is job God pls bf or the end of this month God pls show him mercy , let helper remember him home and aboard, miracle money, and I also pray for long life ,favor, love. Nothing God can not do
Replies
Views
Top Bottom