New Prayer Requests

Enter your new prayer request here. You can also reply to the requests of others.

Heavenly Father I am praying for all those who need healing. Please Father heal each of them in every way they need. Please help those with sleep problems to sleep soundly and through the night. Also praying for a cousin who is an alcoholic. He knows you Father. Please bring him back to you...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I come before you seeking your guidance and wisdom in dealing with any evil or harmful influences in my workplace. Lord, you see all, and you know the intentions of every heart. I trust in your will and your ways to expose and address any wrongdoing especially gossips and hate...
Replies
Views
HEALTH PROSPERITY NO DEBT STRENGTH LOVE ENERGY ATTENTION FAVOR PREFERENTIAL TREATEMENT RESPECT FAIR DEALING Everything SMOOTHE, EASY RESOLUTIONS, ANSWERS GUIDANCE PROTECTION All above for me and my family No selfishness, lies, coldmess, ignoring, moquing, cruelty...LOVE UNITY AND HARMONY. My...
Replies
Views
My mum has been sick for over a month, the doctor said that she has issues with her kidney and she may have to go through dialysis. Help me pray for divine intervention to heal my mum's kidneys and restore them to full health, without the need for dialysis and she should gain her health back in...
Replies
Views
I Praise God for all who consistently and intelligently pray. Finally after my recent colonoscopy procedure it’s confirmed that I have IBD (inflammatory bowel disease) which ulcers in the small intestine. It’s an auto immune disease. Hope to start treatment soon. Waiting for approval for...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, that God would grant a solution regarding family betrayal.May I have the proper heart of forgiveness, and may God bring to realization what changes need to be made in certain family members hearts.May the Holy Spirit prevail in this turmoil, and the enemy's strategy to harm...
Replies
Views
I want to stop looking down on people and thinking am better than anyone I also want to stop living like an island and always enjoying my own company it’s very important for me to socialize for my mental health I also want to stop feeling sorry for myself
Replies
Views
Please I need prayers for cleared debt of 1.7million Naira it has been lingering for too long O LORD please provide for me and set me free from these people 🙏🏿 I do not want to owe anyone, I want to experience peace henceforth, heavenly FATHER give me peace in my business and new contracts with...
Replies
Views
Mere bete aayan gill ko doctor ne bola autism hai us liye lay hand form fill karna hai us ke liye prayer karwani hai
Replies
Views
Please pray that we are blessed today with protection over every area of our lives and future. Please pray that everything is positive. Please pray the payment I made has already been applied. Please pray for a special request. Please pray that I am able to completely fix this situation and it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom