New Prayer Requests

Enter your new prayer request here. You can also reply to the requests of others.

Abba Father , please help James Luke.
Replies
Views
pls pray for healing from surgery i feel sore
Replies
Views
pls pray for healing from surgery i feel sore
Replies
Views
pls pray that RDL comes back to me/reaches out to me in love friendship joy and desire to be with me and that we are better friends as time goes by and that he never takes me for granted nor treats me as an option
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I thank you for your goodness to me and my family. I pray for your peace over my household and for physical healing and godly rest over my family tonight and for my rest.I also pray Lord to expose those trafficking humans around the world, I pray for healing and protection over those...
Replies
Views
I pray that even though I admit I was lazy and negligent and got myself in this situation, my supervisor will have pity on me and speed up her corrections so I can submit my project by the deadline.
Replies
Views
Praise God answered prayers. Kimberly is gone. Jason left her and now it's time for Jason to get help for his addictions. Pray for that.
Replies
Views
I want us to pray for our deliverance from witches and wizards.
Replies
Views
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Heal my leg pains, I believe it is from varicose veins. Sometimes I can barely walk. Please pray that they msu be healed! AMEN!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom