New Prayer Requests

Enter your new prayer request here. You can also reply to the requests of others.

Please pray for me to get money to help my daughter to travel to overseas. Amen
Replies
Views
Lord...May D be able to understand what I communicate to him about things... and may he be be genuine and communicative about his feelings for me
Replies
Views
Pray for innocent African American Christian men in California and throughout the world to be delivered from spiritual wickedness, oppression and curses miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your guidance and wisdom in dealing with any evil or harmful influences in Gosam's workplace. You see all and know the intentions of every heart. We trust in your will and your ways to expose and address any wrongdoing...
Replies
Views
I have nine prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi family. I am so grateful to have found this space. I am asking for continued prayers please as I share part of my journey with you. I am praying to God to help me with restoration of a new found life as I heal from past child and adulthood trauma, forgiving myself for making some unwise...
Replies
Views
Prayer for my Uncle J and aunt K that there’s healing and health in their marriage and bodies! And heal whatever is going on with their son my cousin. That they may all grow closer to you in their immediate family and not of this world. And prayer for my friend AD that you help her in all that...
Replies
Views
Lord I need total redemption and aso prayer for success in my academic
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please do not leave my side no matter what happens, I am still confused but I'm trying a little too hard to catch up to you I think. Please get Brian head welch to speak to me tell him in his spirit it is important that he talks to me. I'm trying to be so strong and I need you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom