Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Time for God Tuesday 11th September 2018 'All your men are to appear before the Sovereign Lord.' Exodus 34:23 NIV You're right up against a deadline, so your prayer time and usual Bible reading time will just have to wait. Sound familiar? We've all been there. Although we don't mean to neglect God, we worry about fitting everything in, and our time with God is often the first thing to suffer when time's tight. Truth is, it's the thing we must not give up. Exodus 34:21 (NIV) says: 'Six days you shall labour, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even during the ploughing season and the harvest you must rest.' God instructed the Israelites to take a day off from work to devote to him, even during the busiest time of the year when...
Obedience Monday 10th September 2018 'Submit yourselves, then, to God.' James 4:7 NIV Submission and obedience don't sound very comfortable or cool but, from a biblical perspective, they are positive forces to accomplish good, not negative forces that God's using to make us feel oppressed or inferior. When it comes to obedience as God intends, our best role model is Jesus: (1) He was obedient to his parents' authority (see Exodus 20:12). After Jesus' parents found him in the temple as a young boy, the Bible tells us: 'He returned with them to Nazareth and was obedient to them' (Luke 2:51 GWT). (2) He respected the authority of secular rulers (as long as their authority didn't clash with God's will). When the Pharisees tried to...
Jesus want us all to be positive and ready for service. Never ever give up. Do not let satan make you feel miserable and alone. Keep your eyes on Jesus and He will deliver you from the devils hands.
I shall ever rejoice in the Lord. He has been good to all of us who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. When the sun comes up, it is time to praise the Lord. Another day to glorify His holy name. Those who call on Him shall never ever be dissapointed. Whatever may pass and whatever may come before me... It is time to praise the Lord. For He alone is holy and pure. He alone is worthy of all praise. Amen
Speak up Sunday 9th September 2018 'She gave also to her husband with her, and he ate.' Genesis 3:6 NAS In Genesis, before God created Eve, he warned Adam not to eat the forbidden fruit. It was Adam's responsibility to pass this message on to Eve. Later, the devil suggested to Eve that she disobey God and eat the fruit. The Bible tells us: 'When the woman saw that the tree was good for food...she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate' (Genesis 3:6 NAS). Notice it says Adam was 'with her'. He could have spoken up, but instead he joined her in disobeying God. They both had the opportunity to choose to obey, but neither chose God's way. Their decision had massive repercussions, for themselves and for the rest of mankind...
"A consciousness of God's presence as One who loves you makes all life different. The consciousness of God's love promotes the opening of your whole being to God. It brings wonderful relief from the cares and worries of our daily lives. Relief brings peace and peace brings contentment. Try to walk in God's love. You will have that peace which passes all understanding and a contentment that no one can take from you. Feel sure of God's unfailing love and care for you and for all His children. There is freedom and serenity in those who walk in God's love, held safe in His loving care." 'Praise God'
Jesus wants all who love Him in His house of prayer. He said. My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations. What is the meaning of going to church each Sunday? Is it a waste of time? Well, for me personally church is the following..... a. Church is my college. I get a heavenly education right there. The pastor full of the Holy Spirit and full of prayer teach us how to live a holy lilfe before the Lord and before others. B. Heaven is my university. I am going to graduate for eternity. Our goal in life is to end up there, with Jesus forever. Degrees for ever. A Crown of life God shall give to those who were faithful to the end. c. Jesus Christ is my principal. He is the One who directs and leads my...
I found this excellent healing and prayer confession at this link: http://wholehealthclub.org/website/powerful-healing-prayer-confession/ It has everything you need in it! Powerful Healing Prayer & Confession In Jesus name, I am taking God’s Word as my medication to heal me, my whole body, soul, and spirit. God’s Word is life and health to my whole body, every part of it. God says so and I believe Him. Jesus paid in full for all my sins and for all (the effects of sin) my diseases and renews my youth like an eagle’s, because I’m letting God satisfy my mouth with good things, His promises, that declare my healing! Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom from all sickness! The Spirit of the Lord is on me! God’s Word is near...
Love your brothers and sisters in Christ because they are your own flesh and blood (having the blood of Jesus in their veins). And if you love your brothers and sisters, this means you love Father God to, because they are all (including you) the children of the same Father. The same family. So, this means, when somebody sais that he loves God, and doesnt love brothers and sisters, he is practicaly deceiving himself. What does it mean to love someone? Dont be proudful that you are better then others, forgive as soon as you can, help, support, encourage ; if you are cold and intellectual and all knowing and you distance yourself from others because you are to smart, this is not love. Only God knows everything. Be like a little child of a...
Top Bottom