Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, touch and heal my body, mind, soul, and spirit. God completely heal me of all diseases (physical, spiritual, mentally, and emotionally). Redeem my life from destruction. Crown my head with Your loving kindness and tender mercies. Satisfy my mouth with only good healthy things and renew my youth like the eagles. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I know that stand in need of Your healing. Thank You Jesus. Amen! God Heals And Redeems Our Life From Destruction! Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Have A Blessed Great Day And Share Your Testimony! Watch these young ladies dance for God.
Making the right choices Wednesday 12th September 2018 'For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.' 1 Corinthians 15:22 NIV Each day we're faced with many opportunities to make the right choice: to do what Jesus would do in that situation, and move us closer to his nature. Ever avoided that person who's always on their own? Ever not prayed with someone going through a difficult time because you don't want to get involved in their troubles? It's difficult to constantly make the godly choice. God understands that. Paul says, 'Everyone has sinned and fallen short of God's glorious standard' (Romans 3:23 NCV). We all fell victim to the power of sin when Adam made the decision to disobey God and eat the forbidden...
A certain group of people I drive around have a certain thing they do which, to me, is sinful, and when I describe it, I think you'll agree. Jamaicans who{their words, not mine}are either here illegally, or were here on a temporary visa, but overstay. They came up with a "plan" around this, again , they admit this,--they pay{bribe} an American man to pose before the authorities that they're "married"-in other words, lie about it--now, first, isn't this sin, because 1, it's fraud,trying to deceive the authorities,second lying,and bribery involved,and try to get a second person to participate in their deception. Also, marriage is sacred before God, and for them to sponsor a sham marriage as a means to an end,then go separate ways,is using...
Sing songs of praise to Him just as in heaven do all the angels and all the elders.
Time for God Tuesday 11th September 2018 'All your men are to appear before the Sovereign Lord.' Exodus 34:23 NIV You're right up against a deadline, so your prayer time and usual Bible reading time will just have to wait. Sound familiar? We've all been there. Although we don't mean to neglect God, we worry about fitting everything in, and our time with God is often the first thing to suffer when time's tight. Truth is, it's the thing we must not give up. Exodus 34:21 (NIV) says: 'Six days you shall labour, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even during the ploughing season and the harvest you must rest.' God instructed the Israelites to take a day off from work to devote to him, even during the busiest time of the year when...
Obedience Monday 10th September 2018 'Submit yourselves, then, to God.' James 4:7 NIV Submission and obedience don't sound very comfortable or cool but, from a biblical perspective, they are positive forces to accomplish good, not negative forces that God's using to make us feel oppressed or inferior. When it comes to obedience as God intends, our best role model is Jesus: (1) He was obedient to his parents' authority (see Exodus 20:12). After Jesus' parents found him in the temple as a young boy, the Bible tells us: 'He returned with them to Nazareth and was obedient to them' (Luke 2:51 GWT). (2) He respected the authority of secular rulers (as long as their authority didn't clash with God's will). When the Pharisees tried to...
Jesus want us all to be positive and ready for service. Never ever give up. Do not let satan make you feel miserable and alone. Keep your eyes on Jesus and He will deliver you from the devils hands.
Top Bottom