Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
LISTEN TO THIS OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT SINKS DEEP INTO YOUR SPIRIT: Many churches dont every preach about the righteousness of God and it is one of the most important things for the believer to start to eat not only milk but flesh. It is written, Jesus resisted the devil every time he tried to question Jesus' identity. In the same way we should stand before the enemy and say IT IS WRITTEN, DEVIL, GET BEHIND ME...I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. This happens often to believers who call themselves SINNERS although they are born again and recieved a new nature, and became the new creatures in Christ Jesus. Please listen to this and continue to investigate the subject THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. It will change your life and it will pluck you...
For all who struggle with debt!! Very good teaching:
Respect Thursday 13th September 2018 'Take delight in honouring each other.' Romans 12:10 NLT Respecting people can be difficult sometimes. We may battle with people in authority telling us what to do; or we may disagree with someone's way of life or point of view; or we may not trust someone's motives. But, as followers of Christ, we're called to, 'Respect everyone, and love the family of believers. Fear God, and respect the king' (1 Peter 2:17 NLT). What can we learn from this verse? (1) We need to respect every single person. Each person, whether Christian or not, is made in God's image (see Genesis 1:27), so if we refuse to respect someone, we're not treating God's creation with the honour it deserves. (2) Church...
We always hear when someone is going through a break up in their life. O I am so depressed. I do not know what to do with my life. I am so alone in this world. She was my everything and now shes gone for good. I am so hurt inside and outside. What should I do now??? I cry myself to sleep. My mind is only on her. I hope she comes back home. I hate myself. Maybe it was my fault. Breaking up is never easy for anyone who is going through a hard time. Letting go of one who you love specially after weeks, months even years of accumulating treasure memories. The only solution you and I can have is this. Hear the voice of the Lord. Come home, come home. Ye who are weary, come home. Earnestly, tenderly Jesus is calling, Come...
Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, touch and heal my body, mind, soul, and spirit. God completely heal me of all diseases (physical, spiritual, mentally, and emotionally). Redeem my life from destruction. Crown my head with Your loving kindness and tender mercies. Satisfy my mouth with only good healthy things and renew my youth like the eagles. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I know that stand in need of Your healing. Thank You Jesus. Amen! God Heals And Redeems Our Life From Destruction! Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Top Bottom