Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
I shall never say to the Lord... i will forget You. Jesus will never ever leave us nor forsake us. I can not do this for You. Jesus give us strenght to do things that are impossible for us. You o Lord I need. Every hour every minute... You all I need. I do not know how to do this. Jesus give us wisdom for heaven to do and to will what God expect us do. O Jesus, fill our hearts with your holy presence to do and to obey Your word. I wish I could, but I cannot. When Jesus tells us to sing the choir of our church, never ever say. I wish I could sing. Jesus will put a song in your heart to praise and honor His name. I think I might do this for Him. Do not just think. Do what He tells you to do. Jesus want us to bless...
We always hear that real men and real women smiles when trouble comes. They gather strenght from distress and grows brave by reflection. But in real life... who holds our hand when no help comes along? I look up and see Jesus face and a I said..... You o Lord held my hand when I was down... You caught me when I fell down. You were there when I needed someone. When tears fallen down my face, You were right there to wipe it all away. When pain and sorrow came to my heart, Your comforted my troubled heart. I shal always praise and glorify Your holy name. You have been such a wonderful help when I really need You. Thank You Jesus... from the bottom of my heart.
Identity (2) Thursday 20th September 2018 'You are mine.' Isaiah 43:1 NIV If knowing our identity helps us avoid becoming trapped in the cycle of people-pleasing, then it's crucial for us to work out exactly what our identity is, and see if there are any areas of our identity that we're getting from sources other than God. Satan wants us to identify with who people say we are, rather than who God says we are. And unless we know who we are in God's eyes, we'll be left struggling with feelings of condemnation and unworthiness. Our identity is not in things like our reputation, our job or our finances. Our self-worth can only be truly found in what God says about us. He says: 'Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned...
Have you ever heard anyone say derogatory stuff about “doctrine” or “the Bible being old fashioned” and say things like “all that stuff’s too hard to figure out,” or “we just need the simple gospel” or, talk about the word, Theology, like it is rat poison (Theology means The Study of God)... Have you aver heard “all we need is love,” or “this one thing is all the church needs to focus on” or “that one thing is all Christians need to do?” How about hear someone call a seminary a cemetery? How about, “preach the gospel, and if necessary, use words” (as if Jesus could have walked around with His mouth closed, and His orders to be His witnesses after waiting to be filled with The Promised Holy Spirit on The Day of Pentecost were absurd. As...
Sometimes we forget to thank people who really care for our spiritual health and situation we are in. At work, we are gong through rejection and tribulations. At home, we worry about the chilren if they OK in school On the road we worry if some drunk will come along and wreck our car. In the train we fear that some mugger is gona take the money out of our pockey. We worry and worry and never forget to worry. Never putting our worry in Gods hands. Poeple makes our life so happy because they fast and pray before the Lord. Then, Jesus hears and heals your troubled soul. Do not ever forget to thank them for praying before the Lord. All your needs have been met and everyone is living in peace with you and with everyone else around...
Identity (1) Wednesday 19th September 2018 'We are not trying to please people but God.' 1 Thessalonians 2:4 NIV We can fall into the trap of people-pleasing. We find ourselves performing, or acting a certain way, to gain people's approval. When we're trapped in the people-pleasing cycle, we end up being controlled by the opinions of others and it can feel like we're on an emotional rollercoaster. That's not how God wants us to live. Paul was free to speak the truth in love: to confront people or to be gentle with them. When someone told Paul they didn't like him, he didn't worry about it because his security and self-worth weren't built on their acceptance. He spoke 'as those approved by God' (1 Thessalonians 2:4 NIV). Paul...
THIS IS NOT A STRICTLY CHRISTIAN ARTICLE but it can help to many to make their marriages better, it can help someone who wants to save their marriage or prevent divorce, or prevent yourself to end up in a wrong marriage. It can help you to pray and ask God to change you for the better concerning the relationship with your partner/mate. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 17 SIGNS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST A LIFE TIME Every relationship reaches the point where that person you were convinced you couldn't live without becomes the person you live with. That's when you really find out if you married the right person. By...
Tuesday 18th September 2018 'If you have anything against anyone, forgive him.' Mark 11:25 NKJV No matter how good our relationships with others are, conflicts will happen. And when they do, it's good to be able to manage them well. How do we do that? A good starting point is to learn to exercise self-control, which is what keeps conflicts from escalating in the first place. We also need to learn to manage feelings of hurt, anger and disappointment that fuel conflict. The Bible says: 'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge... but love your neighbour as yourself.' (Leviticus 19:18 NLT). As followers of Jesus, we're called to, 'be kind and loving to each other, and forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ' (Ephesians 4:32...
Difficult roads often leads to a beautiful destinations. Let God lead your life here on earth. This gift is given by the Lord. Life is precius in the sight of the Lord. Appreciate what God has given you. Our life is an adventure, riding along with Jesus. Like roll a coaster, there are ups and downs. This life is a mystery ready to be opened by everyone who believes and trusts Gods word. Life can be struggle, let us all learn to overcome. Stop and see if this is coming for God. Our existence can become a beuty before the eyes of the Lord. Serve Him, Love Him, Praise Him wherever you are. Be thankful for who you are and what you have. Everything is a gift that comes from heaven. Remember. God has chosen us from the begining...
Top Bottom