Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Only Jesus can. NO one else in this world can do this for you. Come to Him, just as you are. He will bless your life and give you meaning in your existence. Bread of heaven fill me till I want no more. Precious Lord. Hear us when we pray. Amen
Hell was created for the devil and his angels, but after the fall, the unsaved go there because sin cannot enter Heaven.So unless an unsaved person accepts Jesus as his/her substitute for payment of sin,they must go there.But the other reason is, when the books are opened, and the sins throughout their lives revealed, they must pay for it, so it's a sentence.A sentence is usually equated with punishment, and isn't meant to be "pleasant". Now let me introduce you to 3 characters who might NOT feel punished in Hell, or should I say, I wonder how God can override their "personality quirks" and make them aware that they're under judgement.The masochist,the ostrich, and the positive thinker.Now we know a masochist ENJOYS bad experiences.So...
"Ponder these words CAREFULLY!"
"Words without understanding the spiritual meaning can be considered abstract thinking, leaving the intellectual and materialistic world with human imaginations, which left to infinite minds...confounds the intellectual community being witnessed far and wide. The Holy Spirit being 'away' can be determined by behavior of words put forth...materialistic thoughts, or spiritual thoughts. Let us be cautious of how our mind and hearts can be easily betrayed by worldly influences of flattering tongues and double hearts." 'Praise God'
What are you thinking about? Sunday 16th September 2018 'If anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.' Philippians 4:8 NIV What preoccupies our thoughts has a huge influence on the way we live. If we primarily think about worldly things, we'll have a worldly focus. Conversely, if we think primarily about God's ways, his ways will determine the way we live. It's easy to say, but not quite so easy to put into practice. So many things can determine how we think: our upbringing; our day-to-day activities; other people speaking into our lives; the enemy feeding us lies that we believe are truths. Once our thoughts are on anything other than godly things, we're in danger of our lives heading in the same way. The...
If we can look into each others hearts what do you think we will find? a. Gentle and kind to everyone. b. Ready to help others and be concerned about their salvation. c. Pure and loving to those who refuse to come to church with us.. d. Feeding the hungry Gods word. e. Clothing the naked, those who lost their way in life. F. To find an goal in life.. g. Visiting the sick and those in nursing homes. No one visits them. You be the one who does. h. Taking the gospel to prisoners who never heard about Jesus. i. Helping the widows and orphans. So many things to do for Jesus. Remeber, life is short and eternity is long. Let us all do the following...... Hate no one, no matter how much they woronged you. Live humbly no matter who...
FOR 15. SEPTEMBER 2018 FOR THE NEXT 2-4 WEEKS
Please , pray with me for salvation of my family -Father Mamadou -Fati, Amnata, Sabine , Tassere, Inoussa, Mariam, Amadou, Boubacar, Auguste, Issa, Karim,Fati-Segou , Amed, Samira
Please , pray with me for salvation of my family -Father Mamadou -Fati, Amnata, Sabine , Tassere, Inoussa, Mariam, Amadou, Boubacar, Auguste, Issa, Karim,Fati-Segou , Amed, Samira
Top Bottom