Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Second Timothy tells us of some obnoxious last day traits.Also, the Bible speaks about the meek, and not the arrogant, will inherit the Earth.But I don't see arrogance mentioned by name in 2Timothy,as a specific last day trait.The closest I see is "lovers of self". Talking about people I've come into contact with,{have you?}that, maybe they do something selfish like cut you off, or jump the line,if you don't just take it like a masochist,they give you an arrogant reaction or reply, like,they're the one that counts, and you're nothing to them, so the H__ll with you.Examples are ,someone might get in MY way, then give me a dirty look that it's the other way around,or even grumble under their breath. In other words, I have more reason to...
my brother Erick Lopez & I need to be delivered from stress, anxiety, depression, lust, etc
Pursue your dream Tuesday 4th September 2018 'Here comes that dreamer.' Genesis 37:19 NCV When Joseph shared his big dreams, he had very strong opposition. His dreams are found in Genesis 37:7-9. In the first dream, he saw himself and his brothers binding bundles of wheat, and his brothers' bundles bowed down to his. When he told his brothers, 'they hated him all the more' (Genesis 37:8 NIV). They said to each other, 'Here comes that dreamer. Let's kill him...then we will see what will become of his dreams' (Genesis 37:19-20 NCV). Then he dreamed of his father, mother and brothers (represented as the sun, moon and stars) bowing down to him. Joseph told his father about it, and 'his father scolded him' (Genesis 37:10), because it...
Day and night we must worship the majesty and the honor and the glory of God the Father. Why should all Christians do this? Why glorify the Lord wherever we are? 1. He has taken away all sin and evil from our heart. 2. He has healed us from all wounds the devil brought to us. 3. He has taken all guilt and all fear that we had in our heart. 4, He has given us a new hope in life. To see Him face to face when we get to heaven. 5. He has shown us the way in which we should walk. For He alone is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Unto Him we shall sing songs that glorifies His name. Join the angels in heaven along with all the saints, all the prophets, all the disciples who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. The...
As i have promised, i will try to pray for singles to be married because i red that God will bless me to with good marriage, like he had Job when he prayed for their friends.....Let all who agree with this prayer and want to be married post here at least: Amen, i agree! In the name of Jesus, i pray for all singles, especially women, who are single, who are praying for years and are sorrowful or doubtful, or discouraged or depressed, frustrated now knowing what is wrong. Lord, come and help us all. We want to marry the right person, we want that every delay stops right now. Break the power of delay over our lives and destroy with the fire of God every evil spirit husband and wife in the name of Jesus Christ whoe is proclaiming that he...
His grace is enough Monday 3rd September 2018 'Be strong and courageous.' Joshua 1:9 NIV When it came time for Joshua to take the place of Moses, God said to him, 'Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go' (Joshua 1:9 NIV). And God says the same to you. He wants you to pursue the dream he's put in your heart. And he wants you to push through the challenges you'll meet with courage and strength. As you pursue what God has for you, you will no doubt encounter obstacles. The apostle Paul talks about having a thorn in his side - some sort of problem he was facing. He pleads with God to remove it, but God replies: 'My grace is enough for you. When you are...
After 10 th minute, very good instructions from the Holy spirit:
Top Bottom