Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
If you are depressed and worry about anything, then lift up your voice to God in prayer. Ask Him to take away all burdens and the heavy weight you are carrying. Jesus will come to you and all burdens will be gone.
Psalm 113 113 Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, Praise the name of the Lord! 2 Blessed be the name of the Lord From this time forth and forevermore! 3 From the rising of the sun to its going down The Lord’s name is to be praised. 4 The Lord is high above all nations, His glory above the heavens. 5 Who is like the Lord our God, Who dwells on high, 6 Who humbles Himself to behold The things that are in the heavens and in the earth? 7 He raises the poor out of the dust, And lifts the needy out of the ash heap, 8 That He may seat him with princes— With the princes of His people. 9 He grants the barren woman a home, Like a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord!
I can only hope that there has been an error in reporting, in which case, I beg the forgiveness of the accused; however, it is the context of this story which compels me to lift this family in prayer. Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. How long will the church turn a deaf ear to God’s warnings? And when will the House of Israel stand up for His honor, against these wolves in sheep’s clothing? When God’s own arm has to do the work we’re called to do; our services, as His servants, are no longer required. As the church goes, so goes a nation. We have no right to expect the government to uphold moral integrity, when the church, God’s...
Peace, joy, happiness shall come to your soul and to those you are living with. At work, souls will come to know JESUS. Welcome You o Lord in my heart now and forever more. Amen
Holy God to You alone all praise is due. You have chosen us from the begining of the earth to be Your very own. We are children of the living God, so, let us all lift our voice to the Lord. I stand in awe of the Lord. He made heaven and earth and he love us wiith an everlasting love. He cares and want us all to be happy and joyful here on earth and then enjoy Him forever in heaven. So, let us all wait upon the Lord day and night. Praising Him, thanking HIm and adoring His holy name. Magnify, come glorify the Lord at home, at work, in church and wherever we are. Worship Him day and night offering our lives as living sacrifice to Him. All the glory to the Lamb who was slain for our sins. Rest in His holy presence. After a day...
Isaiah 22:22 22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open. Matthew 16:19 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Luke 10:19 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Psalm 100:4 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 1 Thessalonians 5:16,17,18 16 rejoice always17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus
Well...first I would say, besides just witnessing,prayer is a good backup.Because witnessing, to a person who is spiritually dead,to them it may not "sink in""{For the Gospel we preach is foolishness to those who perish"} and"For you were dead in your trepasses and sins".so without the Sprit giving them understanding,our words alone might not "reach them."But with prayer as a backup, God could intervene through the Spirit.{But each case could be different, a person might have an experience which "breaks him", and according to Gods plan he {she} might be ready at that point to be saved upon just listening to the witnessing.Then it would seem from a certain passage that there's some predestination, like in Revelation 13, about the...
( From a friend to friend...RIP ) ® Oh, my God, Why must it hurt so?" My child, you speak to me with words, Because that is how you have learned to speak. But I speak to you with feelings, Feelings that you can recognize. Sometimes I speak to you with Joy, And feelings of Love and Peace and Serenity, Of Comfort and a Knowingness about Yourself. These feelings are those I would have you have, As you follow My Path which I have set before you. There are times, however, When you set out on a path on your own, A path that you need to travel. But in that path that is not My Path, I must warn you at times of your danger. It...
When we see something wrong with the church and don’t pray for the church, we become part of the problem. When we see something wrong with any of the members of the Body of Christ and don’t pray for them, we become part of the problem. The problem is we are not praying for our brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ which make up the Church. The solution to the problem is to Pray! And then trust God to move according to God's perfect love, timing, and wisdom. Last week God told me, “Jesus died for R. Kelly too.” I had already prayed for R. Kelly and his victims. I even posted a prayer for others to pray for them on the internet. What God is saying to all of us, if a man or woman is worth dying for, they are worth praying for. We...
Top Bottom