Not taking no for an answer sinful?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

You know...the Bible says this is a good work, and this is a sin, but some things it doesn't specify..I've had dealings with people who request something, it's at a bad time for me,can't do it, {or if it's money, maybe I had it set aside for something else.}But when telling these types that, instead of being considerate of you, many of them push and push it. Because it benefits THEM, but they don't care that it puts you in problems the way they want it.I think the sin here would be selfishness, they"want", and because THEY want , {and they're more important than you, in their mind}it doesn't matter if they inconvenience you, or put you in problems, as long as THEIR need gets met.So is not taking no for an answer a sin,and it comes from the fallen nature? I would say the sin here is selfishness."I'm the one who counts,more than you".I would say not taking no for an answer has sinful qualities attached to it. Yes?

It is not sinful to say no to sin and evil. No, to drinking and having parties all night long. Telling your coworkers no, when you know they are going to have one year marriage celebration in a bar. There are so many times we have to say no and Jesus would smile on your life and bless everything you do. Say yes, an eternal yes to loving Jesus, praise Him day and night. He loves to hear the praises to His dear children who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
It is not sinful to say no to sin and evil. No, to drinking and having parties all night long. Telling your coworkers no, when you know they are going to have one year marriage celebration in a bar. There are so many times we have to say no and Jesus would smile on your life and bless everything you do. Say yes, an eternal yes to loving Jesus, praise Him day and night. He loves to hear the praises to His dear children who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.
Right!!That's the other part of it, they sometimes ask you to do something that assists them in commiting a sin.

You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. DR.

You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. DR.
Amen,brother.

Similar Requests

• Article
"If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ’every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If they...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Parenting teens is one of the best, hardest, most growing things I've ever done. "Marriage will show you your true selfishness," they said. So I braced myself, but the blow never came. Marriage quickly became a haven I had never dreamed possible. "Parenting," then, because they said, "it's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom