Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
All my step children and everyone I know should see, feel and taste those steps we should take to reach our eternal home in glory. a. I wont do it anymore. I will not sin against God but will read His word and obey what it says. b. I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me. Weakness and dissapointments shall come but I will continue to follow Jesus no matter how hard it is. c. I want to do the will of the Father. He sent us all to earth to be a shining light for Jesus. d. How do I follow Jesus in the middle of my trials? By faith believing and trusting His word. I am with you always... He said. Even to the end of the earth. e. I will try to do it. By Gods grace and mercy we shall reach our eternal goal, that is...
We hear of these "near death experiences", where doctors confirm a person has "died"{flatlining on the machine},and when the person a few days later is able to talk, they tell of what they experienced{which lines up with the time the dr. said they "died"}But it leaves me with questions, like sometimes you hear of unsaved people saying they were in Heaven, or one from a different religion saying they saw their "god"{idol} in Heaven, like Buddha or Mohammed,and we know this can't be.Yet the dr. confirms they were "dead" during that time,and they say that's what they saw.So one question that comes to me is.can the devil mislead even after death?Or maybe the devil, knowing that they would be revived and come back,made the unbeliever think...
My heart rests in the holy presence of God when I start singing praises to Jesus. I will never ever stop singing to Him.
"Prayer is spiritual communication between man and God, Prayer is the practice of the presence of God. In this age, prayer has become a mockery... materialistic selfishness at the highest level. Prayers are not in the way the human mind perceives them to be answered...void of spiritual understanding leaves an emptiness of the soul. God wants us to use our mind, driven by Scripture illuminated by the indwelling Holy Spirit, to live a godly and fruitful life for His glory. A major problem arises when UNWILLING to accept this TRUTH. The profound and disturbing deception falls on those perpetrating heresies, born out of man's imagination. Has this too, not been told of...many false heresies would come 'to be'. God's 'inspiration of words'...
Just looking at the face of Jesus when He arrives from heaven to take the redeemed to glory we shall exalt Him, we shall glorify His holy name. we shall fall down in wonder and amazament at the beauty of His presence. I will bless the Lord all the days of my life. He has brought us here to earth to praise and honor His holy name. I will give Him all the glory and the praise. He saved my soul, He healed me from cancer and He is making me ready for heaven. So, I just bless the Lord for being so good, so wonderful and so merciful. The more you call His name, the more He will bless your life. We must show others what Jesus did for us on the cross. What a wonderful works He is doing today to those who love Him with all their...
'But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit.' "The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of man except his own spirit within him? So too, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual man...
🎥 Jesus, All For Jesus - Robin Mark - Revival From Belfast - YouTube
What do you see around? Who are you waiting for? I open my window and wait for the Lord to come and take us all home to heaven. Thank Him for His blessings and help for the day. I give Him all the glory and honor. My heart is full of praise to Him.
If you are depressed and worry about anything, then lift up your voice to God in prayer. Ask Him to take away all burdens and the heavy weight you are carrying. Jesus will come to you and all burdens will be gone.
Psalm 113 113 Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, Praise the name of the Lord! 2 Blessed be the name of the Lord From this time forth and forevermore! 3 From the rising of the sun to its going down The Lord’s name is to be praised. 4 The Lord is high above all nations, His glory above the heavens. 5 Who is like the Lord our God, Who dwells on high, 6 Who humbles Himself to behold The things that are in the heavens and in the earth? 7 He raises the poor out of the dust, And lifts the needy out of the ash heap, 8 That He may seat him with princes— With the princes of His people. 9 He grants the barren woman a home, Like a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord!
Top Bottom