2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

praying for good news from my legal hearing. I need to know GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN ME. Some confirmation would be nice. IN THE NAME OF Jesus Amen
Replies
9
Views
207
Today is my exam. Please Jesus make my exam very good. Please help me a lot today. It is a very tough day for me. Amen
Replies
9
Views
258
Had drop in strength, really need to lift more weight to complete training goals, and desires more money miracle required, also physical healing.
Replies
10
Views
215
Hi pls pray for me and my ###, we are HIV positive and my ### has cancer too thanks
Replies
11
Views
160
Had drop in strength, really need to lift more weight to complete training goals, and desires more money miracle required, also physical healing.
Replies
8
Views
158
Please pray for my important requests
Replies
8
Views
143
For the Christians who voted for Biden, the verse I think of is, "Because you have made a covenant with Sheol, you have said, when the overwhelming deluge passes through it will not harm me. When the overwhelming deluge passes through, it will harm you."
Replies
9
Views
353
In the name of Jesus I speak life to my womb and my baby. I rebuke all my worries. There will be no episode of reduce movements. I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. I shall testify in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
193
Sir, my family is fading off. I list my job in April last year, got reasonably paid off with some amount around N10m. I received a call from someone in the occult world, what follows is that they now put a spell on me to do whatever they said. They did not only collect all the money and my...
Replies
10
Views
324
Good mng man of God Please pray for my sister's daughter ### she's sick and admitted in ### hospital .. I pray God gives her a quickest recovery
Replies
9
Views
192
Back
Top Bottom