Had drop in strength really need to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Needing money real quick for my desires and goals to be more active please need agreement in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
155
Please let me get this sewing machine sold quickly.. I need the money, its important.. & please keep me safe, dear God. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
146
I would be most grateful if someone can pray for me. I really need work and income to live. I have been praying throughout the day for a position also so that I can also be of service and give back. I have no support and know prayer is more powerful with others. Thank you to anyone who could...
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom