2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord ... please pray for my job and I should get it good job and I should buy a good own house...I am starving children hard but I am not fitting be into it...oh my son of David grant me good own house and a good job... where can I go without you..
Replies
7
Views
115
Praise the Lord please pray for my job and to buy a new house... please how long should I wait to get a good job...I am starving hard to get a good job and to buy own house...but financially I am not fitting into my purchase...oh my son of David grant me a new own house and good job
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray for me, I received something stressful in the mail tonight. Please pray that this goes quick, easy, smooth, and stress free. Please pray this is the last communication I receive from them. Please pray that this is finally over, done, and I never hear from them again. ### Amen
Replies
7
Views
141
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest and for you Lord to convict the wicked people involved in the election and for wisdom for the President.
Replies
8
Views
132
Pastor good morning sir, please pray for me, I needs God's intervention concerning my marriage, I have been receiving messages that it's from my father's house, because of that I've been disappointed many times, pastor I need to settle down because I believe that what HE cannot do, does not...
Replies
9
Views
214
Am ###, please pray for me I need job and financial breakthrough in my home because I need money to write exam and February they are closing my mind is stuck please remember me in prayer
Replies
9
Views
164
God, guard & heal me & my loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, Praise You, God! ###
Replies
8
Views
133
Morning Man of God please pray for my life and my relationship
Replies
9
Views
202
Good day sir. Please pray for me that God should be protecting ### everyday as he goes on his daily work in transportation.
Replies
11
Views
251
God, thank You at day's end ~ for grace, mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. For vaccines produced & first responders & frontline workers! Deliver us from evil. Praise You, Lord! ###
Replies
8
Views
151
Back
Top Bottom