2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me to find a job. I am mother of two sons and I struggle with finances. I am unemployed for many years. God Bless Amen
Replies
11
Views
168
Please pray for my ### he is struggling with dyslexia and low self esteem. God Bless. Amen
Replies
11
Views
199
Please help ### get off the computer and go to sleep. ###'s been playing video games all day. Help ### take a break from it.
Replies
6
Views
115
PleaSe save my boyfriend ### ###, he is missing..Since ### month ### days please God save his life and come back home
Replies
8
Views
164
Replies
10
Views
233
I'm asking for prayer to be delivered from the evil spirit or demons which have been tormenting me for many years. It's right around my waist and it's affecting my manhood. Ever since it entered my body, I began to have severe stomach problems, persistent heartburn, headache, dizziness, lack of...
Replies
9
Views
237
Lord, please make me financially stable and financially-free so that I can manage my family needs and save for my retirement.
Replies
9
Views
97
financial breakthrough healing and deliverance
Replies
10
Views
208
Hi, there’s a child named ### who has multiple medical conditions. Please pray for his healing, salvation and the salvation of those around ###. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
267
Back
Top Bottom