2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Thank you dear Lord, for everything, even the things I have no understanding of. I thank you for watching over me, taking care of me, and guiding me. Thank you for helping me keep the faith, and even as it's been 1 year since I first activated this account and became an active member of this...
Replies
8
Views
155
Father please provide for ### every need. Provide the money for her full rent for Jan 1 and Feb 1. Lead her to the right job and give her supernatural favor. Also heal me give me relief from the migraines. Thank You Abba Father for hearing our prayer. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
259
The Devil is a liar. God go before us and fight our battle. In Jesus Christ Amen, AMEN, AMEN. I. Rebuke you Satan your demons and imps I bind you with the blood of Jesus Christ and throw you in the lake of fire, no weapon against us shall prosper, By God stripes we are healed. In the name of...
Replies
8
Views
183
My wife ### pregnant with ### and half months. Baby has no heart beat ... Please pray for beat heart ... Lord Jesus Christ have mercy....
Replies
10
Views
200
Good morning Man of God. Please pray for me, I was diagnosed of hepatitis B and since then I have been feeling too weak. Please pray for me for God to change/flush out every hepatitis in my system/blood. Also pray against every spirit of death hovering around me because I always see my dead...
Replies
9
Views
179
MY LORD pls I need a new job asap. My current one is real stressful & I'm being tossed around & being rushed to complete my tasks & I can't get along with most coworkers & one of the shift managers. I wish I received a job that is not so stressful & more nicer people & I can take my time.
Replies
10
Views
250
1. God will bless me with Fruit of the Womb. 2. God will take away shame in my Family. 3. God show ur self in my life and Families. 4. Healings and breakthrough. 5. Foundational curse to break 6. Good Job 7. The power of barenness to break in my Family. 8. The power of addiction to...
Replies
9
Views
212
Pray for my son who has slow cognitive development Pray for a new apartment in ### in a good area so we can be free from flood Pray for healing from sickness in my life, husband, mother, brother, sister in law and sister Pray for fruit of the womb for my kids brother ### Proxy for my...
Replies
11
Views
292
Marital blessings, financial blessings, and academic excellence.
Replies
9
Views
174
I am ###. My brother ### ### is in hospital because of cancer that affected the whole of his body. The doctors gave up. They say it cannot be curable.
Replies
11
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom