2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I am ### I want to succeed in my career. I love ### and I want he shall be with me with his heart and only think of me please Lord talk to him in his heart amen
Replies
11
Views
232
Dear Lord, give me knowledge and patience to study for my practical exam. I need to focus and keep me away from any distractions Lord. Amen
Replies
11
Views
278
Hi All, Please pray for my sister ###, her in laws should not get into fights with her; they should look after her; her husband should be kind; kids child one, is of ### years age, but mind was not developed; please pray that he should study well; he should be able to lead his life without...
Replies
10
Views
224
JESUS CHRIST HELP DESTIENY TO KNOW THE HOLY GHOST IS WITH HER AND THAT GOD IN HEAVEN FORGIVES HER FOR WHATEVER SHE SAID THAT SHE DID NOT MEAN TO SAY SHE LOVES JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU JESUS
Replies
6
Views
147
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for relief from stomach issues during religious observance.
Replies
8
Views
61
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for relief from stomach issues during religious observance.
Replies
8
Views
70
My name is ###, and my daughter name is miss ###, she is very sick and admit in hospital, I want to request you to prayer for my daughter and give your blessing please 🙏I strongly believe in you🙏
Replies
18
Views
136
Man of God pray for me and family we have stayed for ### years in marriage we have no child
Replies
10
Views
97
Today is my exam. Please help me writing correct answer. Please be with me today. Help me in my exam. Amen
Replies
11
Views
297
I need GOD's INTERVATION all ### have done, all ### doing and in all ### plan to do. ###
Replies
9
Views
245
Back
Top Bottom