2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear God, my name is ###, from ###, religion ###, But I love all religions, Lord, please pray for strong health, good full body, and sexual restoration. Very wrong and wrong doing, some persons hunger my sexuality, and try to damage my sexuality, lost money, lost house. Please restore my...
Replies
10
Views
330
Praise the Lord! I request prayer for my teenage ###. May our good Lord heal him of all his physical, mental and spiritual sickness. Lord please give him deliverance from all sorts of evils and bad influence. He do want to study. Lord with you all things are possible.. Please transform him...
Replies
7
Views
139
Asking for strong protection, deliverance, healing, salvation for us and all others in need. Lord Jesus please intervene concerning abuse.
Replies
7
Views
140
PRAY FOR ME THIS MORNING THANKING LORD FOR ALL THY PROVISIONS, PRAY FOR ME TODAY FOR THE GOOD START OF THE DAY, GOOD RELATIONS WITH MY EMPLOYER AND MY FELLOW EMPLOYEES, PRAY FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH THIS FESTIVE SEASON, PRAY FOR MY SPOUSE TO BE RESPONSIBLE.
Replies
8
Views
213
Let evey tongue against me be proved in the wrong. Let God fill my life with his goodness, and divine favor and peace
Replies
8
Views
153
Safety and protection against the bullies at ### especially the ### who do not follow the rules. ### Amen 🙏 🙏
Replies
7
Views
148
Safety and protection against the bullies at ### especially the ### who do not follow the rules. ### Amen 🙏 🙏
Replies
7
Views
133
Please continue to pray for my healing from this tumor that is in the lower left jaw of my mouth in Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
135
Please pray that my business will prosper and that my debtor will pay me what he owed me. Thank u in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
311
1. I pray 4 ### 4 establishment 2. Let they be new projects 3. Let the paint be known around de lord 4. God pls bless me wit a son 5. I pray 4 God's protection upon my family 6. Unmerited favour in every area of my lofe 7. I need a pinch me miracle in my company 8. I pray 4 grace...
Replies
10
Views
362
Back
Top Bottom