2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I ask for wisdom to learn to do my job quickly and to generate new lines and subscriptions, thank you
Replies
8
Views
154
That ### ###, and we never hear from him again.
Replies
10
Views
221
I have 20/20 vision and I know what I see. I also know my personal experiences better than someone who is not in them. And I go by what I see and experience over what someone tells me. That being said, these fairy tales that coronavirus has ruined the economy...myself, I'm busy up the gazoo...
Replies
6
Views
308
Sir, mera life damages hogya hai mai bahut paresan hoon Nepal se hoon mai mere waif ko our mujhe paret aattma ne paresan kiya hai.
Replies
13
Views
303
Thank you for establishing trust between me and my coworker!
Replies
9
Views
127
Pls pray for my husband with COVID-19 during his stay in hosp. They suppose to perform surgery on his heart but cancelled cos COVID. I contracted COVID-19 as well. Pls pray for us. Tq
Replies
10
Views
283
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
60
Need to find very important things this battery charger Cord Lord Your blood 🩸 is on it and all of us, haven’t used it in so long so my battery doesn’t die again power it up like new again and me Heal me my Lord and bring strength that we can accomplish a lot here fix things with Your Godly to...
Replies
8
Views
170
Please pray I’m completely protected and pray I never see ### again, ### exploited me and put me at risk.
Replies
7
Views
125
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
7
Views
143
Back
Top Bottom