2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

please pray for my debts i can't manage anymore i have to pay the huge interest every week and at the same time i need an instant miracle.
Replies
11
Views
109
Please Lord please help me get through current situation need Your Favor, Rescue, and Grace! Please help me finish well and begin new journey with Your strength and empowerment in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
10
Views
121
I'm having a serious issue with self-righteousness and judging others. Please pray for me. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
129
I Pray this over all and agree with Pastor ###: In Jesus mighty name I ask: For everyone on this board, for my husband and myself, for @### @### @### @### Amen
Replies
9
Views
83
Fighting multiple infections in my body. Have for some time. Antibiotic resistant. God will make a way. Is making a way. Thank you Lord.
Replies
11
Views
104
Please pray that I don't get flooded, more rain is on the way
Replies
9
Views
59
Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are planning for a baby but she cannot conceive.
Replies
9
Views
68
I pray for financial breakthrough I really want I don't know how to explain my challenge. I am asking for God's mercy too.
Replies
10
Views
80
My sister needs a helper girl for her pet clinic shop. To look after the clinic. Sometimes she has to go out of station also, so, for that she wants someone to look after her shop. Whenever she's out of town. Pray for her pet clinic to run well. Good pet customers to come to her clinic. Pray...
Replies
8
Views
61
Prayer to get a good job and ### get married this year
Replies
14
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom