I Pray this over all and agree ...

I Pray this over all and agree with Pastor ###:
In Jesus mighty name I ask: For everyone on this board, for my husband and myself, for @### @### @### @### Amen
This is soooo beautiful
i am listening now..........soooo beautiful.......thank-you my new friend
how encouraging and inspiring this is........thank-you again soo much......X.O.X.....
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

continue prayers for my body in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
140
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against some venues. School, work, church, friends' houses, colleagues' houses, miscellaneous houses, miscellaneous buildings, houses that have lived in that I may have called home, any other building or structure that I have stayed, lived, eaten, or...
Replies
6
Views
139
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all the time I've spent on this earth. I pray that it be blessed. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
11
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom