I pray for financial breakthrough I really ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please for me to come out of the financial deficit and quagmire I am in now. May Our Almighty Father open for me the financial floodgates. May tjis miracle happen now in Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
181
hate myself i hate the day i were i am failing in my marriage to a good person the longer i probably ruined my marriage i don’t know what to do i know my wife is never going to love me like she did please pray for me in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
62
Heavenly Master ### in a deep financial crisis I pray You bail me out of this terrible situation in Jesus Name Amen. I am weak and sinful creature forgive my filthy path. Grant me good relations with all my stakeholders of this school. As we start term ### I surrender everything to You God...
Replies
13
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom