Fighting multiple infections in my body. Have ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes I do have multiple cyst all over my body especially my liver,gallbladder and kidney and my breast and lungs its been a struggle for the pass ### years of pain physically and mentally it's putting me in a mental confusion and depression and can't go to church to worship with others I'm stuck...
Replies
10
Views
130
8 am ### and have blood pressure. I have a virtual sickness and pains in my body. I have faith through your prayers I am healed. ###
Replies
9
Views
341
Too much damage has been done to me and my finances are in shambles due to leaving an abusive work environment where I was singled out and tormented on a regular basis for over 20 years under different supervisors. I tried my best to bring change, quietly do my work and get along with my...
Replies
7
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom