please pray for my debts ### can't ###

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pay off my debts, in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
115
I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
248
Please kindly pray for my debts...tomorrow I should pay my bills...but still I don't have money to pay my bills please...pray...In Jesus name I received money...amen amen amen amen amen amen amen...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom