2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm asking for prayers I'm having some scary digestive problems. I have been on opiates for years. I'm 3 days clean and I'm having trouble with digestion plus I have anxiety. Please pray that this passes for me so I can try to get in with my life. I wasted so much already. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
7
Views
72
Lord Jesus, I declare financial breakthrough victories in your name Lord. I declare this for every soul who needs a miraculous financial miracle to pay their rent, car note, car insurance, phone bill, light bill, credit card, buy gas and food and any other debt. Lord you promised if any two...
Replies
5
Views
59
Please please all pray photographes are so so very important to me I will not admire other peoples photographes all my photographes are now totally totally incredibly admired in every way now Always in jesus name I decree and declare in jesus name I look titalky totally incredibly beautiful...
Replies
4
Views
40
Agreement prayer needed for more prayer and fasting and more reading also for physical healing through internal organs restoration healing in joints ligaments and tendons where needed, needing more money, also for written vision 2020 to be accomplished to glorify God..
Replies
6
Views
56
Lord heal my ### totally thank you Jesus
Replies
6
Views
39
Lord I could not tell my problems to anyone and no one could help me either. For years I have been praying for my ### to be free from alcohol addiction, from bad company. There are nights where I could not sleep wandering where he was and many a times I wanted to give up. Lord you can do...
Replies
8
Views
44
Please bind Satan from me for safety and protection
Replies
9
Views
48
Hello prayer warriors. I need a financial miracle again before Monday morning. Please pray I can get enough paid crochet orders this weekend to pay my power bill that’s almost ###.00. God has worked miracles these last few months and I’m trusting and believing for another miracle.
Replies
10
Views
76
Please please all pray in Jesus name there is power I command in Jesus name all fat leave burn off totally dissolve from my whole stomach hips whole body permanently right now never ever return in Jesus name I command my whole stomach hips to totally flatten tighten in every way right now in...
Replies
3
Views
36
Please pray for my job interview tomorrow. If this is God's will I get this job and if it's not Lord please lead me to the job you want me to have.
Replies
7
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom