2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord, please remove my anxiety and insecurity and bring me back my confidence, courage, socialness, and self-esteem. Father God, I come to you with hurt, anger, unforgiveness, betrayal that I still carry deep within my soul. I ask that you lift me up and come to me in a powerfully way and...
Replies
3
Views
25
My Life Is Not Going Well No Job Things Is Hard For Me
Replies
3
Views
33
prayer to the lord today, for thanksgiving having supported me financially in the course of the week, pray to the lord for ### to provide me with a nice weekend, pray for my financial breakthrough, pray for my good relations with my employer and my fellow employees, pray for me to get finances...
Replies
5
Views
37
Please pray that my marriage is fixed. So that I could decide my career in ###. It's an urgent request, pray that I marry that certain person, which my family is well pleased of.
Replies
5
Views
42
Starting the foundations for a new church in ### or the ###, please pray that may help save many new friends and help them in see the life with Jesus, ### ... is the short name of the church. Thank you and God bless I will be reminding you, your prayer means a lot and can move the heart of our...
Replies
3
Views
38
Please pray for me today I have college so please pray for that teachers should not scold me or ask questions to me and thank God for making me pass in my 1 semester exam with 1 class and please pray that I might get place to sit in class and also please pray for my grandfather health has he is...
Replies
5
Views
47
God's provision for the ministry that I led for now ### years but still struggling with very meager and sturgering resources and many believers not seen to be committed.
Replies
4
Views
43
My son ### has not been able to get rid of alcohol since 1 January, I stay very busy, not able to go anywhere. Please remember us.
Replies
11
Views
174
Pray for God's blessings and wisdom
Replies
4
Views
38
Pray for my preterm twin babies ### and ###...in neonatal ICU.....pray for a speedy recovery, good health and long life to both the babies.
Replies
5
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom